23 Apr CONCURSO DE FOTOGRAFÍA “DíA INTERNACIONAL DE LA LUZ 2020” LIGHTPAINTING PARADISE
LIGHTPAINTING PARADISE PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION: “INTERNATIONAL DAY OF LIGHT 2020”
Take part in our special “International Day Of Light” competition and you will be in with a chance of winning one of two prizes created specially for this competition.
The prizes are as follows
FIRST PRIZE: Valued at 207,80 €
SECOND PRIZE: Valued at 94,90€
Awarded by popular vote
On top of this, the winner photo will be included in the 2021 charity calendar in support of the charity “Iker’s Fight against Cistinosis” alongside photos from our team of ambassadors
In order to take part in the LIGHTPAINTING PARADISE “INTERNATIONAL DAY OF LIGHT 2020” COMPETITION it is essential that
- You send us a LIGHT PAINTING photo, in landscape format, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on 13th May 2020 (UTC+1) making sure to include your Facebook and / or Instagram username.
- Follow the LightPainting Paradise page on Facebook
- Share the LightPainting Paradise competition post as a public post, tagging 3 friends on each of the social media channels you have used to send your photo.
- Submitted photos should follow a theme of gratitude towards all those who are helping in the struggle against COVID 19 – healthcare workers, supermarket workers, lorry drivers, cleaners, farmers, pharmacists, etc
- The photos must not have a signature or watermark.
- Participants can send up to 2 photos each.
- The same photo cannot be sent by more than one person / group.
- You cannot submit photos which have previously been submitted to other LightPainting Paradise competitions.
- The participant must be the owner / author of the photo and must get permission of any models involved in the shot.
- We allow basic adjustments (saturation, contrast, brightness, up to 15% cropping)
- Digital creations, photo montages and stacking of photos in Photoshop or similar programs is not permitted.
- We allow photos created using Live Composite.
- We allow photos in both color and black and white.
- In case of any doubt, during the selection process we reserve the right to request the original RAW file to ensure the authenticity of the original image.
- Any submission not meeting these criteria will be automatically disqualified..
- LightPainting Paradise ambassadors and winners of previous competitions are not permitted to participate in this competition.
- The owner of the photo will retain all rights as author and will be mentioned / tagged anywhere the photo is used.
- LightPainting Paradise will retain no rights to use the photos submitted except in relation to this competition
The jury will base their decision on various aspects of the submitted images: theme, originality, creativity, composition and technique.
The jury will make their decision based on various aspects of the photos submitted: theme, originality, creativity, composition and technique/
The first prize winner will be selected by the members of a jury made up of well know lightpainters from the LightPainting Paradise team of ambassadors.
The second prize will be decided by popular vote.
On the 14th May all the photos received will be published in an album to allow the public to vote on their favourite photos.
The winners will be announced on the 16th May and LightPainting Paradise will get in touch privately to arrange shipping of your prize.