1) All products manufactured and distributed by Light Painting Paradise have a minimum one year warranty (SAT Herramientas Light Painting or failing that, the manufacturer) starting from the date of import.
Products manufactured and imported by Light Painting Paradise (All products with the exception of Led Lenser, Maglite, Photonpump, Ansmann, Vanguard, Cotton Carrier, Samyang, Tamrom, Metz and Cactus) have a one-year warranty period starting from the date of issue of the invoice by Light Painting Paradise.
2) Certain products may have a longer warranty period or cover travel, such as in the case of the following brands: Led Lenser, Maglite, Photonpump, Ansmann, Vanguard, Cotton Carrier, Samyang, Tamron, Metz and Cactus. In such cases, these additional warranty conditions are in place or the original warranty, not additional to it.
3) The guarantee term begins from the date of issue of Light Painting Paradise invoice, and can not be extended in any case by replacement of a component in a repair or change. The warranty covers only manufacturing defects and explicitly excludes any of the following
3.1 Incorrect use, manipulation or maintenance by the CLIENT of a terminal, equipment, peripheral or component.
3.2 Incorrect repair, modification or expansion by the CLIENT of a terminal, equipment, peripheral or component.
3.3 Deterioration, elimination or concealment, by the CLIENT, of the identification label of the manufacturer of the product (including its components) manufactured or distributed by Light Painting Paradise.
3.4 Wear and tear resulting from the use of the product.
3.5 Incorrect software / hardware configuration, by the CLIENT, of a device, terminal, peripheral or component.
In the case of any of the above situations, a quote for repair will be provided. In the case of non-acceptance of this quote a charge of 22€ will be made to cover the cost of diagnosis.
4) Except in the case of In Situ Guarantee, the General Guarantee does not include transport or travel costs. Any damaged item, whether or not within its warranty period, must be shipped by prepaid post to Light Painting Paradise otherwise the merchandise will not be accepted.
5) Loss or deterioration during transportation is not the responsibility of Light Painting Paradise.
6) Once the equipment under warranty has been repaired or replaced by the SAT of Light Painting Paradise, it will be sent free of charge to the CLIENT.
7) If the guarantee is covered by any of the brands we distribute, the conditions of delivery and collection will be those stipulated by them.